Compact High Output UV Curing Lamps
The Integration Technology VZero is a highly compact, ultra lightweight, modular range of UV systems, designed specifically for inkjet curing applications. With arc lengths from 55-270mm and power output from 320-3,800 Watts, this lamp represents one of the most effective, high output, high quality UV emitters of its size on the market today.
A comprehensive array of options is available to configure a lamp precisely to customer requirements. From quartz filters to high-speed low inertia shutter systems, the options allow the customer to build a low budget system or to configure a system representing the cutting edge of UV technology.
VZero Standard Features
- Ultra compact 'footprint'
- High intensity reflector system
- Rapid warm-up and cool down
- In-head ignitors for reliable start and added safety
- Positive integrated air-cooling
- Up to 1000 hour guaranteed lamp-life
- Low voltage, extendable length power lead
- Plug and socket cabling connections
- One year Integration Technology Warranty
- High speed low inertia shutter system
- Integrated light skirt shield
- Quartz plate to isolate lamp airflow from inkjets
- Ultra-light alloy construction for tracking systems
- Conveyor Transport System
- Lamp warm-up: 20-30 seconds
- Lamp cool-down: 40-50 seconds
- Focal length: 60mm from lamphead
204/240V 50/60Hz (055-140)
380/415V 50Hz/60Hz Three phase