Miniature High Output UV Curing Lamps
The miniature SubZero takes the Integration Technology modular range of UV systems, one step further. Designed specifically for inkjet curing applications, the reduced footprint and ultra-light weight allows for the creation of miniature UV inkjet systems that have, until now, not been possible. With arc lengths of just 25mm (1.0in) ,55mm (2.2ins) and 85mm (3.4ins), the SubZero 025, 055 and 085 are ideally suited to medium size printer/plotters and marking and encoding applications using 20mm inkjet heads. This advanced lamp system represents the most effective, lightweight, high output, miniature UV emitter on the market today.
A comprehensive engineering service is available to inkjet OEM clients to configure a lamp precisely to individual machine requirements. From variable output to quartz filters, the options allow the customer to build a system representing the cutting edge of UV technology.
SubZero Standard Features
- Ultra compact 'footprint'
- Ultra light weight
- High intensity reflector system
- Quartz filter
- Quick change lamp cassette
- Integrated light skirt shield
- Rapid warm-up and cool down
- Integrated air-cooling
- Extendable length, high-flex power lead
- Plug and socket cabling connections
- One year Integration Technology Warranty
- Electronic power supply
- Electronic high performance shutters
ISO CE UL CUL CB 60950-1
CE EN 60204
EMC EN 55015
EMC EN 61000
Other power supply specifications available on request.