Innovative, Air-cooled UV LED
SubZero, the world’s leading UV curing systems for wide format graphics now introduces the next generation of the family; SubZero LED.
The Research and Development team at ITL have taken all of the proven features and benefits of their arc systems and incorporated them into a revolutionary new air-cooled UV LED Curing System.
If you are a current UV arc technology user or wanting to take the opportunity the extra benefits UV LED can offer then look no further than the SubZero LED range. SubZero LED will out-perform all competitive UV LED products in this air-cooled category. SubZero LED is a viable, cost effective fully integrated package for any future development programme, as well as being an easy retro fit for all existing platforms using SubZero arc products.
SubZero LED Standard Features
- 8W/cm² @ 395nm (measured 1mm from the surface of the emitting window)
- Variable power 0 - 10 (low - high) 0 - 100%
- Proven air flows that do not disrupt ink jetting
- High flex cable 8m as standard, optional up to 12m available
- Fully field serviceable for extended operating life
- Similar mountings to SubZero arc products
- Models to suit all wide format graphics printers
- Equivalent output performance to SubZero arc products, eg scanning platforms operating at speeds in excess of 1m/sec in a 2 pass mode
- Comprehensive warranty backed by global support direct from Integration Technology and through its Strategic Partner IST Metz
SubZero LED Options
- Six models available, with:
- Various cure lengths
- Various emitting window sizes
- Various LED head weights
- Various overall unit sizes
- Various power supplies
100/250V 50Hz / 60Hz
200/250V 50Hz / 60Hz